PLEASE NOTE** These strings measure 36.25" / 92cm from the ball end to the start of the taper. These strings have no silk winding at either end of the string.
|Instrument||4- String Bass|
|Scale Length||Long Scale (Standard)|
|Gauge Range||50 - 105|
|Gauges||50 , 70 , 85 , 105|
|Wrap Material||Nickel Plated|
|Hex Core / Round Core||Hex Core|
|Standard / Double Ball End||Standard Ball End|
|Coated / Non-Coated||Non-Coated|
EXL160, D’Addario’s top-selling heavy bass string set, provides the ideal combination of strong overall fundamentals with distinctive brightness and booming, tight lows. Fits basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches and a good choice for players looking to down tune.
- D'Addario's top-selling heavy gauge bass set
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals and booming, tight low end
- Fits long scale basses with a string scale length of up to 36 1/4 inches
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .050, .070, .085, .105
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
**PLEASE NOTE** Length of string (ball end to start of taper) - 36.25" or 92cm
Prices are for single sets only.
Delivery normally 7-8 days