Fender's Original Series cables offer great value for money whilst being constructed from quality materials for increased transmission audio quality.
Here's what Fender say;
"Fender Original Series cables were designed by combining solid construction—featuring spiral shielding and durable nickel-plated connectors—with inimitable Fender styling to create a high-performance, reliable choice for your cable needs in the studio and on stage.
Crafted from superior materials and engineered with over seven decades of audio experience, Fender's hand-soldered Original Series cables provide superior sound and classic Fender Custom Colour-inspired style. The spiral shield is constructed from oxygen-free copper for high performance."
- 23-gauge, 99.95% oxygen-free copper conductor transmits clear audio signal
- 90% spiral shield coverage for superior RFI (Radio frequency interference) rejection and flexibility
- PVC Fender Custom Surf Green Jacket
- Durable double polyethylene jacket offering longer life
- Hand-soldered nickel connectors