- Student violin hand crafted by luthiers in the esteemed workshop of Guofang Wang
- Constructed from solid spruce with beautiful figured solid maple side and backs
- Finished with lustrous oil based varnish
- Ebony fingerboard and tuning pegs and alloy tailpiece
- Supplied as instrument only
The student series of MMX instruments offers unrivalled value for money. Each instrument is expertly crafted by luthiers in the family workshop of Guofang Wang in Beijing, made from select spruce, maple, and ebony to ensure the best possible tone. Violins at this price point are usually finished with a plastic lacquer, but the MMX instruments feature an oil-based varnish which provides a desirable antique finish and works with the wood to enhance the beautiful resonance.
Please select the correct size
Delivery normally 5-7 days or sooner on request